Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A NOTE TO READERS

A NOTE TO READERS:

I am placing 'Land of Earl Gray' under a hiatus status. I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone, but my hope is that we have not read too much at this point. Not too much to entice us beyond repair, anyway- and that was a lame attempt at a hyperbole. No, for now I am re-thinking anything that I may put into book form, because, to be perfectly honest, I am considering fantasy as the source of this work effort. I really would like to try my hand at fantasy. If we ever figure out how to post comments, feel free to send me your ideas. I love to be able to use ideas from others whose creative sparks always cause my own stuff to become explosive. Feel free to reach me on Facebook about any heavy thoughts. Until then, I hope to see all of you in some land of imagery and beauty ~ adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment