Friday, February 15, 2013

Creatively Mindful


Creatively Mindful ~


 Pinkish, bizarre, cat-kisser,

Stylistic,

Curly-haired,

Nonsensical,

Need-obsessed,

Swing-dancer,

But compulsive horrific rude,

Person,

That doesn’t seem,

To feel,

As if,

These things,

Are fashionable.


Yet,

I enjoy not having fashion . . .

In the middle of,

The night,

It’s difficult,

To be ill-used,

By these thoughts,

Yet I must be,

Slightly insane,

Because,

It can be,

More than one would think as just,

Creatively-twisted,


To be plagued by these thoughts,

At night,

When beneath,

The ghostly covers,

I think of all of the words,

That describe who I really am-

So in the end,

I really am quite,

Glad,

That I can display my real colors . . .

In the dark night-

So fashionable . . .

I- love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment